The Rhode Island Rams (3-5) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (2-0) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Ryan Center as just 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is set at 144.5.
Rhode Island vs Saint Bonaventure Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Rhode Island Leaders
- The Rams points and assists leader is Fatts Russell. He puts up 14.4 points per game and contributes 3.6 assists.
- Rhode Island is led in rebounds by Antwan Walker's 7.1 per game.
- The Rams are led by Jeremy Sheppard from beyond the arc. He connects on 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Russell leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Makhel Mitchell collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Rhode Island.
Saint Bonaventure Leaders
- Kyle Lofton averaged 14.1 points per game last season while also adding 6.0 assists.
- Osun Osunniyi pulled down 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Dominick Welch was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Lofton averaged 1.4 steals per game. Osunniyi collected 2.5 blocks an outing.
Rhode Island vs Saint Bonaventure: Last 2 Meetings
The Rams have a 2-0 record in the last two games with the Bonnies. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Rams and the Bonnies have a 0-0 ATS record.
Rhode Island vs Saint Bonaventure (Last 2 Games)
- Last year, the Rams averaged 6.4 more points per game (73.3) than the Bonnies gave up (66.9).
- Rhode Island had a 12-0 record against the spread and a 17-5 record overall last season when putting up more than 66.9 points.
- When Saint Bonaventure's opponents totaled more than 73.3 points last season, it finished 2-5 against the spread and 2-7 overall.
- The Bonnies' 69.1 points per game last year were just 0.2 more points than the 68.9 the Rams allowed.
- Saint Bonaventure went 14-3 overall and 10-0 against the spread when it scored more than 68.9 points last season.
- Rhode Island went 4-8 against the spread and 5-8 overall last season when it gave up more than 69.1 points.
- The Rams out-scored their opponents by a total of 134 points last season (4.4 points per game on average), and the Bonnies put up 70 more points than their opponents on the year (2.2 per game).
- The Rams and the Bonnies grabbed rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (36.3 and 33.3 boards per game, respectively).
- When Rhode Island earned the rebounding advantage they were 8-7 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Saint Bonaventure was 1-7-1.
- The Rams averaged 11.1 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Bonnies by two rebounds per contest last season.
- The Rams were 6-11 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Bonnies were 2-4 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding was a pillar for both teams last year. Rhode Island recorded an average rebounding margin of +1.3 rebounds per game, and Saint Bonaventure averaged a margin of +3.4 rebounds.