The Radford Highlanders (3-5) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to end a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (2-1) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP+. The point total is 127.5 in the matchup.
Radford vs Presbyterian Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Radford and Presbyterian
Radford and Presbyterian Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Highlanders points and assists leader is Fah'Mir Ali. He racks up 10.3 points per game and contributes 3.1 assists.
- Radford is led in rebounds by Chyree Walker's 7.3 per game.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson makes 1.6 threes per game to lead the Highlanders.
- Radford's steals leader is Ali, who averages 1.5 per game. Lewis Djonkam leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
- Rayshon Harrison owns the Blue Hose top spot in scoring with 18.0 points per game and also tacks on 8.0 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Presbyterian leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Brandon Younger with 10.0 rebounds per game and Trevon Reddish with 2.5 assists per game.
- Harrison averages 2.5 made threes per game to lead the Blue Hose.
- One Presbyterian player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Younger averages 2.0 steals per game and 1.0 block per game.
Radford vs Presbyterian: Last 3 Meetings
The Highlanders are 3-0 against the Blue Hose over the last three meetings between the two teams. The Blue Hose have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Highlanders.
Radford vs Presbyterian (Last 3 Games)
- The Highlanders put up 62.8 points per contest, just 2.8 more points than the 60 the Blue Hose allow their opponents.
- Radford has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when putting up more than 60 points.
- Presbyterian has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing more than 62.8 points.
- The Blue Hose average 9.2 more points per game (70.7) than the Highlanders give up (61.5).
- Presbyterian is 2-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 61.5 points.
- Radford's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 70.7 points to its opponents.
- The Highlanders have put up only 10 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.3 per game), and the Blue Hose have out-scored opponents by 32 points on the season (10.7 more per game).
- The Highlanders and the Blue Hose rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 37 and 41.7 boards per game, respectively.
- When Presbyterian earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Radford is 0-1.
- The Highlanders average 11.1 offensive rebounds per game, -1.9 rebounds less than the Blue Hose.
- When the Blue Hose grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Highlanders are 0-2.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Radford records an average rebounding margin of +5.8 rebounds per game. Presbyterian averages a margin of +10.7 rebounds.