The Radford Highlanders (1-4) are at home in Big South action against the Longwood Lancers (1-3) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 6:00 PM ET. The Highlanders are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup's over/under is 59.5.
Radford vs Longwood Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Radford and Longwood
Radford and Longwood Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Highlanders points and assists leader is Fah'mir Ali. He racks up 10.4 points per game and adds 3.8 assists.
- Radford is led in rebounds by Chyree Walker's 7.4 per game.
- The 2.8 three-pointers Quinton Morton-Robertson makes per game are a team-high mark for the Highlanders.
- Walker leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Lewis Djonkam collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Radford.
- Juan Munoz owns the Lancers top spot in scoring with 13.5 points per game and also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Longwood leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jesper Granlund with 5.5 rebounds per game and Justin Hill with 6.3 assists per game.
- Munoz makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Longwood grabs more steals than Hill (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Granlund (0.8 per game).
Radford vs Longwood: Last 3 Meetings
Radford has a 3-0 record in the last three games against Longwood. The Highlanders have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Lancers.
Radford vs Longwood (Last 3 Games)
- The Highlanders record 5.9 fewer points per game (64.6) than the Lancers give up (70.5).
- Radford has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when putting up more than 70.5 points.
- In games when Longwood gives up more than 64.6 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Lancers' 68 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 61.4 the Highlanders give up.
- In games it puts up more than 61.4 points, Longwood is 1-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Radford is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 68 points.
- The Highlanders have out-scored their opponents by just 16 points this season (3.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Lancers have out-scored them by only 10 more points on the year (2.5 per game).
- The Highlanders and the Lancers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 39 and 34.8 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Radford is 0-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Longwood is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Highlanders average 11.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Lancers by three rebounds per contest.
- When the Highlanders grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Lancers are 0-0.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Radford records an average rebounding margin of +6.8 rebounds per game. Longwood averages a margin of +3.8 rebounds.