The Radford Highlanders (0-4) will look to halt a four-game losing streak when they host the Longwood Lancers (0-3) at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, December 14, 2020 as 2.5-point favorites. The Lancers have lost three games in a row. The matchup's point total is 59.5.
Radford vs Longwood Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Radford and Longwood
Radford and Longwood Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Fah'mir Ali leads the Highlanders in scoring (10.8 points per game) and assisting (2.5 assists per game).
- Radford's rebounding leader is Chyree Walker, who pulls down 6.5 per game.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson paces the Highlanders with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- The Highlanders steals leader is Ali, who averages 1.5 per game. Lewis Djonkam leads the team averaging 1.0 block an outing.
- Juan Munoz owns the Lancers top spot in scoring with 13.7 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Longwood leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jesper Granlund with 5.7 rebounds per game and Justin Hill with 4.7 assists per game.
- The Lancers are paced by Munoz from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Nobody on Longwood grabs more steals than Hill (2.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Granlund (1.0 per game).
Radford vs Longwood: Last 3 Meetings
Radford has a 3-0 record in the last three matchups with Longwood. In those matchups with the Lancers, the Highlanders have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Radford vs Longwood (Last 3 Games)
- The 56.2 points per game the Highlanders put up are 17.8 fewer points than the Lancers allow (74).
- Radford has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when putting up more than 74 points.
- Longwood has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 56.2 points.
- The Lancers score an average of 65 points per game, just one fewer point than the 66 the Highlanders give up to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 66 points, Longwood is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- Radford is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it gives up more than 65 points.
- The Highlanders have a -39-point scoring differential on the season (-9.8 per game). The Lancers have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-27 total points, -9 per game).
- The Highlanders and the Lancers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.2 and 33 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Radford earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Longwood is 0-1.
- The Highlanders average 10.2 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Lancers by 1.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Highlanders are 0-3 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Lancers are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Radford records an average rebounding margin of +3.7 rebounds per game. Longwood averages a margin of +0.3 rebounds.