Big South foes meet when the Radford Highlanders (4-6) visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-3) at CSU Field House, starting at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Buccaneers are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is set at 126 in the matchup.
Radford vs Charleston Southern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Radford and Charleston Southern
Radford and Charleston Southern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Fah'Mir Ali leads the Highlanders in scoring (10.4 points per game) and assisting (3.3 assists per game).
- Chyree Walker paces Radford with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson paces the Highlanders with a team-high 1.8 made three-pointers per game.
- Ali leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Lewis Djonkam collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Radford.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. leads the team in both scoring (20.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 rebounds per game).
- The Buccaneers assist leader is Ty Jones with 3.0 assists per game.
- Fleming averages 2.8 made threes per game to lead the Buccaneers.
- Charleston Southern's Fleming has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Terence Porter Jr. is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Radford vs Charleston Southern: Last 2 Meetings
The Highlanders have a 2-0 record in the last two matchups against the Buccaneers. The Highlanders have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers.
Radford vs Charleston Southern (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In six of its 10 games this season (60%), Radford and its opponents have gone over the current over/under of 126.
In three of four (75%) Charleston Southern games this season, the total points scored elevated above Saturday's 126 over/under.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 130.6, is 4.6 points more than Saturday's over/under.
These two squads surrender a combined 133.2 points per game, 7.2 more than this contest's over/under.
Highlanders games have an average total of 125.8 points this season, 0.2 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
The 126-point total for this game is 12 points below the 138 points per game average total in Buccaneers games this season.