Big South foes meet when the Radford Highlanders (4-6) visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-3) at CSU Field House, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Buccaneers are 1-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 128.
Radford vs Charleston Southern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Radford and Charleston Southern
Radford and Charleston Southern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Fah'Mir Ali leads the Highlanders in points and assists. He contributes 10.4 points per game while also adding 3.3 assists.
- Chyree Walker paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the Highlanders.
- Ali leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Lewis Djonkam collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace the Highlanders.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. leads the team in both scoring (20.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 rebounds per game).
- Ty Jones puts in work dishing out assists and is Charleston Southern's assist leader with 3.0 per game.
- Fleming is tops from three-point range for the Buccaneers, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Fleming leads the Highlanders with 1.3 steals per game and Terence Porter Jr. is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
Radford vs Charleston Southern: Last 2 Meetings
Radford leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Charleston Southern. The Highlanders have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers.
Radford vs Charleston Southern (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Radford games this season, the total exceeded Saturday's over/under five times (50%).
Three Charleston Southern games this season featured a total above Saturday's set over/under of 128 (75%).
Saturday's total is 2.6 points lower than the two team's combined 130.6 points per game average.
This contest's total is 5.2 points lower than the 133.2 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The average total in Highlanders games this season is 125.8, 2.2 points fewer than Saturday's total of 128 .
The 138 PPG average total in Buccaneers games this season is 10 points more than this game's over/under.