The Radford Highlanders (5-6) hit the road in Big South play against the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (1-4) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The Highlanders are 4.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 131.5 in the matchup.
Radford vs Charleston Southern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Radford and Charleston Southern
Radford and Charleston Southern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Highlanders points and assists leader is Fah'Mir Ali. He averages 11.2 points per game and records 3.3 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Chyree Walker's 7.3 per game.
- Quinton Morton-Robertson knocks down a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Highlanders.
- Radford's steals leader is Ali, who collects 1.2 per game. Lewis Djonkam leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. holds the top Buccaneers spot in two categories: scoring (20.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.3 rebounds per game).
- Ty Jones is the Buccaneers go-to assist guy, averaging 3.0 per game.
- Fleming averages 2.7 made threes per game to pace the Buccaneers.
- Jones is at the top of Charleston Southern's steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Terence Porter Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
Radford vs Charleston Southern: Last 3 Meetings
The Highlanders have a 3-0 record in the last three matchups with the Buccaneers. The Highlanders have beat the spread more often than not against the Buccaneers, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Radford vs Charleston Southern (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Radford and its opponents have gone over the current 131.5 total in five of 11 games (45.5%) this season
In four of five (80%) Charleston Southern games this season, the total points scored eclipsed Sunday's 131.5 over/under.
The two teams combine to score 131.4 points per game, 0.1 less than the total in this contest.
The 135 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 3.5 more than the 131.5 over/under in this contest.
Highlanders games have an average total of 127.4 points this season, 4.1 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Buccaneers have averaged a total of 139 points, 7.5 more than the set over/under in this contest.