Anthony Nelson leads the Manhattan Jaspers (1-3) into a matchup with the Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-2) after scoring 23 points in a 72-67 loss to Marist. The Jaspers are 2.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which starts at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 130.5.
Quinnipiac vs Manhattan Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Quinnipiac and Manhattan
Quinnipiac and Manhattan Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Tymu Chenery leads the Bobcats in scoring, putting up 12.6 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Elias King's 5.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Savion Lewis' 4.4 assists per game .
- The 1.6 three-pointers Chenery makes per game are a team-high mark for the Bobcats.
- The Bobcats steals leader is Tyree Pickron, who grabs 1.0 per game. Seth Pinkney leads the team averaging 3.2 blocks an outing.
- The Jaspers leader in scoring is Nelson with 18.2 points per game. He also adds 4.3 rebounds per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- The Manhattan leaders in rebounds and assists are Elijah Buchanan (6.4 rebounds per game) and Samir Stewart (3.5 assists per game).
- Nelson knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Jaspers.
- Manhattan's Buchanan has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.6 per game and Warren Williams is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
Quinnipiac vs Manhattan: Last 4 Meetings
Manhattan was victorious in three of its last four matchups against Quinnipiac. The Jaspers have covered the spread more often than not against the Bobcats, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Quinnipiac vs Manhattan (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Quinnipiac has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 130.5, in 25% of its four games this season.
Three Manhattan games this season featured a total above Saturday's set total of 130.5 (75%).
Saturday's over/under is 2.8 points higher than the combined 127.7 PPG average of the two teams.
These two squads surrender a combined 138 points per game, 7.5 more than this contest's over/under.
The average total in Bobcats games this season is 128.5, 2.0 points fewer than Saturday's over/under of 130.5 .
In 2020-21, games involving the Jaspers have averaged a total of 137.2 points, 6.7 more than the set over/under in this contest.