The Manhattan Jaspers (1-3) visit the Quinnipiac Bobcats (2-2) as 2.5-point underdogs after Anthony Nelson scored 23 points in the Jaspers 72-67 loss to Marist. The game is at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The matchup's point total is set at 130.
Quinnipiac vs Manhattan Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Quinnipiac and Manhattan
Quinnipiac and Manhattan Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Tymu Chenery leads the Bobcats in scoring, putting up 11.5 points per game.
- Savion Lewis leads Quinnipiac with 3.5 assists a game and Jacob Rigoni paces the squad with 5.8 rebounds per matchup.
- The Bobcats are led by Brendan McGuire from long distance. He connects on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Quinnipiac's blocks leader is Seth Pinkney, who records 3.0 per game. Tyree Pickron leads the team averaging 1.0 steal a contest.
- The Jaspers go-to guy, Nelson, leads the team in both scoring (18.8 points per game) and assists (2.8 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Elijah Buchanan is the Manhattan leader with 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Nelson averages 1.8 made threes per game to lead the Jaspers.
- Nobody on Manhattan grabs more steals than Buchanan (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Warren Williams (1.6 per game).
Quinnipiac vs Manhattan: Last 4 Meetings
Manhattan was victorious in three of its last four games with Quinnipiac. The Jaspers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Bobcats.
Quinnipiac vs Manhattan (Last 4 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Quinnipiac has combined with its opponents to score over Friday's total, 130, in 25% of its four games this season.
Three Manhattan games this season featured a total above Friday's set total of 130 (75%).
The two teams combine to average 127.7 points per game, 2.3 less than the total in this contest.
This contest's total is eight points fewer than the 138 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The Bobcats and their opponents score an average of 128.5 points per game, 1.5 fewer than Friday's total.
In 2020-21, games involving the Jaspers have averaged a total of 137.2 points, 7.2 more than the set over/under in this contest.