The No. 20 Ohio State Buckeyes (5-0) will look to continue a five-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Purdue Boilermakers (4-2) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Mackey Arena as only 2-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on BTN. The matchup has an over/under set at 63.5 points.
Purdue vs Ohio State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Purdue and Ohio State
Purdue and Ohio State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Zach Edey leads the Boilermakers in scoring, racking up 14.0 points per game.
- Trevion Williams paces Purdue with 10.2 rebounds a game and Sasha Stefanovic leads the team with 3.2 assists per outing.
- Stefanovic is the top three-point shooter for the Boilermakers, hitting 3.2 per game.
- The Boilermakers steals leader is Brandon Newman, who collects 1.2 per game. Aaron Wheeler leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks a contest.
Ohio State Leaders
- E.J Liddell has the top Buckeyes spot in two categories: scoring (15.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- CJ Walker is the Buckeyes go-to assist guy, averaging 4.3 per game.
- The Buckeyes are led by Duane Washington Jr. from long distance -- he hits 2.8 shots from downtown per game.
- Ohio State's Justice Sueing has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Liddell is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
Purdue vs Ohio State: Last 3 Meetings
Purdue leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Ohio State. The Buckeyes have beat the spread more often than not against the Boilermakers, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Purdue vs Ohio State (Last 3 Games)
- The Boilermakers score 9.5 more points per game (73.7) than the Buckeyes allow (64.2).
- Purdue is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when scoring more than 64.2 points.
- Ohio State has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when allowing more than 73.7 points.
- The Buckeyes score an average of 81 points per game, 17.3 more points than the 63.7 the Boilermakers give up.
- Ohio State has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 63.7 points.
- Purdue has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents score more than 81 points.
- The Boilermakers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 60 points this season (10 points per game on average), and the Buckeyes have put up 84 more points than their opponents on the year (16.8 per game).
- The Boilermakers and the Buckeyes are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.2 and 37.8 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Buckeyes are 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Boilermakers are 0-0 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Boilermakers average 11 offensive boards per game, -1.6 rebounds fewer than the Buckeyes.
- The Buckeyes are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Boilermakers are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Purdue records an average rebounding margin of +10.4 rebounds per game. Ohio State averages a margin of +5.4 rebounds.