The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-7) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Purdue Boilermakers (7-5) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at Mackey Arena as heavy, 12.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on BTN. The matchup has a point total of 142.
Purdue vs Nebraska Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Purdue and Nebraska
Purdue and Nebraska Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Trevion Williams leads the Boilermakers in points and rebounds. He averages 14.1 points per game while tacking on 9.6 rebounds.
- Eric Hunter Jr. paces the squad with 3.4 assists per game.
- Sasha Stefanovic makes a team-high 2.8 three-pointers per game for the Boilermakers.
- Purdue's blocks leader is Zach Edey, who collects 1.0 per game. Hunter leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Dalano Banton is number one on the Cornhuskers leaderboard in both rebounds (6.9 per game) and assists (4.9 per game).
- Teddy Allen scores 18.2 points per game to pace Nebraska.
- Allen is tops from three-point range for the Cornhuskers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Allen leads the Boilermakers with 1.3 steals per game and Banton is their top shot blocker with 0.9 blocks per game.
Purdue vs Nebraska: Last 3 Meetings
The Boilermakers have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Cornhuskers. In those games against the Boilermakers, the Cornhuskers have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Purdue vs Nebraska (Last 3 Games)
- The Boilermakers record just 1.9 fewer points per game (71.6) than the Cornhuskers allow (73.5).
- Purdue has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- Nebraska has put together a 0-5 record against the spread and a 0-5 record overall in games when it gives up more than 71.6 points.
- The Cornhuskers' 74.9 points per game are 7.7 more points than the 67.2 the Boilermakers give up.
- Nebraska has gone 4-3 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
- Purdue is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it gives up more than 74.9 points.
- The Boilermakers have totaled 52 more points than their opponents this season (4.4 per game on average), and the Cornhuskers have scored only 16 more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).
- The Boilermakers and the Cornhuskers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (36 and 37.5 boards per game, respectively).
- When Nebraska earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Purdue is 0-2.
- The Boilermakers and the Cornhuskers are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10 and 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Cornhuskers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Boilermakers are 2-1.
- Purdue records an average rebounding margin of +6.8 rebounds per game, and Nebraska averages a margin of -1 rebounds.