The Purdue Boilermakers (6-3) are 6-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the Maryland Terrapins (5-2) on Friday, December 25, 2020 at Mackey Arena. The game airs at 2:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.
Purdue vs Maryland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Purdue and Maryland
Purdue and Maryland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Boilermakers points and rebounds leader is Trevion Williams. He averages 13.8 points per game and adds 9.7 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Eric Hunter Jr.'s 4.0 per game.
- The Boilermakers are led by Sasha Stefanovic from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Hunter leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Aaron Wheeler collects 0.8 blocks a contest to pace the Boilermakers.
- Eric Ayala owns the Terrapins top spot in scoring with 14.6 points per game and also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest.
- The Maryland leaders in rebounds and assists are Donta Scott (7.1 rebounds per game) and Aaron Wiggins (3.1 assists per game).
- The 1.7 three-pointers Scott hits per game are a team-high mark for the Terrapins.
- Hakim Hart is at the top of Maryland's steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Chol Marial leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Purdue vs Maryland: Last 3 Meetings
The Terrapins have a 2-1 record in the last three games against the Boilermakers. The Terrapins have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Boilermakers.
Purdue vs Maryland (Last 3 Games)
- The 72.4 points per game the Boilermakers put up are 8.3 more points than the Terrapins give up (64.1).
- Purdue has a 6-1 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 64.1 points.
- Maryland is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when allowing more than 72.4 points.
- The Terrapins' 75.9 points per game are 10.3 more points than the 65.6 the Boilermakers allow to opponents.
- Maryland has put together a 5-0 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
- Purdue is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it gives up more than 75.9 points.
- The Boilermakers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 62 points this season (6.8 points per game on average), and the Terrapins have put up 82 more points than their opponents on the year (11.8 per game).
- The Boilermakers and the Terrapins are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.6 and 37.1 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Maryland is 5-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Purdue is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Boilermakers average 10.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Terrapins by 1.1 rebounds per contest.
- When the Boilermakers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Terrapins are 2-1.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Purdue records an average rebounding margin of +8.5 rebounds per game. Maryland averages a margin of +6.2 rebounds.