A game after he exploded for 21 points in a 63-61 loss to Cleveland State, Jarred Godfrey leads the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (1-1) at home against the Robert Morris Colonials (1-2) on Sunday, December 27, 2020. The Mastodons are underdogs by 1.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
Robert Morris vs Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Robert Morris Leaders
- The Colonials points and rebounds leader is AJ Bramah. He scores 21.0 points per game and pulls down 7.3 rebounds.
- Robert Morris' assists leader is Jon Williams, who dishes out 5.8 assists per game.
- The Colonials are led by Williams from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Robert Morris' steals leader is Trayden Williams, who averages 2.7 per game. Pat Suemnick leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Godfrey scored 15.6 points per game and averaged 3.5 assists per contest last season.
- Dylan Carl grabbed 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Godfrey showed his strength from distance a season ago, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Godfrey swiped 1.2 steals per game. Carl collected 0.8 blocks a contest.
- Last season, the Colonials put up 69.8 points per contest, only 0.5 fewer points than the 70.3 the Mastodons allowed their opponents.
- Robert Morris went 7-0 against the spread and 11-2 overall last season when scoring more than 70.3 points.
- When Purdue Fort Wayne gave up more than 69.8 points last season, it went 3-4 against the spread and 2-17 overall.
- The Mastodons put up an average of 68.5 points per game last year, only 1.4 more points than the 67.1 the Colonials gave up to opponents.
- Purdue Fort Wayne put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 13-8 overall record last season in games it scored more than 67.1 points.
- Robert Morris finished 3-9 against the spread and 2-11 overall when it allowed more than 68.5 points last season.
- The Colonials totaled 93 more points than their opponents last season (2.7 per game on average), while the Mastodons were out-scored by 59 total points (1.8 per game average differential).
- The Colonials and the Mastodons rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 30.4 and 32.1 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Purdue Fort Wayne earned the rebounding advantage they were 2-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Robert Morris was 4-9.
- The Colonials and the Mastodons were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with both teams averaging 8.6 offensive rebounds per game.
- Robert Morris struggled on the glass with an average rebounding margin of -0.9 rebounds per game. However Purdue Fort Wayne helped itself, averaging a margin of 1.1.