The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (0-3) are heavy, 10.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Providence Friars (2-2) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Alumni Hall (RI). The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET on FS2. The point total is 67.5 for the matchup.
Providence vs Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Providence and Fairleigh Dickinson
Providence and Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Nate Watson leads the Friars scoring 18.5 points per game.
- Providence is led in rebounding by Noah Horchler's 5.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Jared Bynum's 4.5 assists per game .
- The Friars are paced by David Duke from beyond the arc -- he connects on 1.8 shots from downtown per game.
- The Friars steals leader is Brycen Goodine, who collects 1.7 per game. Watson leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- The Knights leader in scoring is Brandon Rush with 17.7 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds per game and 1.0 assist per game.
- Pier-Olivier Racine's 7.7 rebounds per game and Elyjah Williams' 2.5 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Knights rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Rush hits a team-high 2.7 three-pointers per game for the Knights.
- The Knights leaders in steals and blocks are Williams (3.0 steals per game) and Racine (2.3 blocks per game).
Providence vs Fairleigh Dickinson: Last Meeting
Providence vs Fairleigh Dickinson (Last 1 Games)
- The Friars average 12.1 fewer points per game (72.2) than the Knights give up (84.3).
- When Providence totals more than 84.3 points, it is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Fairleigh Dickinson is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when allowing more than 72.2 points.
- The Knights' 66.3 points per game are only 4.9 fewer points than the 71.2 the Friars give up.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has put together a 0-1 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
- Providence has a 0-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2 in games when its opponents score more than 66.3 points.
- The Friars have out-scored their opponents by just four points this season (one point per game on average), and opponents of the Knights have out-scored them by 54 more points on the year (18 per game).
- The Friars and the Knights are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.2 and 32 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Providence earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Fairleigh Dickinson is 0-3.
- The Friars and the Knights collect offensive rebounds at the same rate (11 offensive rebounds per game).
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both squads this year. The Friars record an average rebounding margin of -4.3 rebounds per game, and the Knights average a margin of -9 rebounds.