The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-6) are favored (-9.5) to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the Presbyterian Blue Hose (0-1) at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, December 18, 2020 at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. The point total is 142 in the matchup.
Presbyterian vs South Carolina State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Michael Isler was solid last season with 7.9 points and 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Zeb Graham dished out 2.2 assists per game.
- Sean Jenkins was dependable from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.1 threes per game.
- Graham averaged 0.7 steals per game. Isler collected 0.4 blocks an outing.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Floyd Rideau Jr. outpaced his teammates on the Bulldogs scoring front by putting up 10.2 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this season.
- Latavian Lawrence's 5.0 rebounds per game and Themus Fulks' 2.6 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Bulldogs rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The 1.2 three-pointers Lawrence hits per game are a team-high mark for the Bulldogs.
- South Carolina State's Jemal Davis has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Dallas James is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Presbyterian vs South Carolina State: Last 2 Meetings
Presbyterian and South Carolina State have split their last two matchups 1-1. The Bulldogs have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Blue Hose.
Presbyterian vs South Carolina State (Last 2 Games)
||South Carolina State
- Last year, the 67.3 points per game the Blue Hose averaged were 7.9 fewer points than the Bulldogs allowed (75.2).
- Presbyterian had a 3-0 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall last season when totaling 75.2 points or more.
- South Carolina State went 6-10 against the spread and 6-16 overall last season when allowing more than 67.3 points.
- The Bulldogs scored an average of 70.2 points per game last year, just 3.1 fewer points than the 73.3 the Blue Hose allowed.
- South Carolina State went 8-2 overall and 5-0 against the spread when it scored more than 73.3 points last season.
- Presbyterian had a 3-18 record overall and an ATS record of 4-10 last season when its opponents scored more than 70.2 points.
- The Blue Hose were out-scored by 191 points last season (six points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulldogs have out-scored them by 143 more points on the year (five per game).
- The Blue Hose and the Bulldogs hauled in rebounds at nearly the same clip last season (30.5 and 31.8 boards per game, respectively).
- The Bulldogs were 7-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Blue Hose were 4-6 when they lost the rebounding battle
- The Blue Hose averaged 7.4 offensive rebounds per game, -1.4 rebounds less than the Bulldogs.
- When the Bulldogs grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 7-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Blue Hose were 3-7.
- Rebounding margin was a weakness for Presbyterian with a mark of -0.3 rebounds per game last season. South Carolina State routinely had an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +1.5.