Colbey Ross leads the Pepperdine Waves (3-3) into a matchup against the UNLV Rebels (1-4) after putting up 29 points in an 89-84 loss to CSU Northridge. The Waves are 1.5-point favorites in the matchup on Monday, December 14, 2020, which starts at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is set at 70.5.
Pepperdine vs UNLV Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Pepperdine and UNLV
Pepperdine and UNLV Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Waves points and assists leader is Ross. He averages 22.2 points per game and contributes 7.2 assists.
- Kessler Edwards paces the team with 6.6 rebounds per game.
- The 2.4 three-pointers Ross hits per game are a team-high mark for the Waves.
- The Waves steals leader is Kene Chukwuka, who grabs 1.2 per game. Edwards leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Bryce Hamilton has shown out this season to lead the Rebels in points (21.8 per game), rebounds (6.0 per game), and assists (4.0 per game).
- The 3.3 three-pointers David Jenkins Jr. makes per game are a team-high mark for the Rebels.
- UNLV's Caleb Grill has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Moses Wood is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Waves put up just 4.7 more points per game (82.7) than the Rebels give up (78).
- Pepperdine has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when putting up more than 78 points.
- UNLV has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 82.7 points.
- The Rebels average only 3.9 fewer points than the Waves allow (72.7).
- When it scores more than 72.7 points, UNLV is 0-0 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- Pepperdine has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 68.8 points.
- The Waves have put up a total of 60 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10 per game), while the Rebels have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 46 total points, -9.2 per game).
- The Waves average 37.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Rebels by 6.0 boards per contest.
- When Pepperdine earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UNLV is 1-3.
- The Waves and the Rebels grab offensive rebounds at almost the same rate (8.7 and 8.4 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Waves are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Rebels are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Waves find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +0.2 rebounds per game, and the Rebels struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -6.4.