The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (3-3) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Pepperdine Waves (4-4) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Firestone Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.
Pepperdine vs CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Pepperdine and CSU Bakersfield
Pepperdine and CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Colbey Ross leads the Waves in points and assists. He contributes 20.1 points per game while adding 7.6 assists.
- Kessler Edwards paces Pepperdine with 6.6 rebounds per game.
- The 2.0 three-pointers Edwards makes per game are a team-high mark for the Waves.
- Kene Chukwuka leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Edwards collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Pepperdine.
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- The Roadrunners go-to guy, Taze Moore, leads the team in both scoring (10.0 points per game) and assists (3.4 assists per game).
- The Roadrunners leading rebounder is De'Monte Buckingham with 5.7 per game. He also scores 8.5 points per game.
- The Roadrunners are paced by Travis Henson from long distance -- he hits 1.8 shots from downtown per game.
- CSU Bakersfield's Czar Perry has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Ronne Readus is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Waves average 21.9 more points per game (81.2) than the Roadrunners allow (59.3).
- When Pepperdine totals more than 59.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- CSU Bakersfield is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 81.2 points.
- The Roadrunners' 69 points per game are just 3.9 fewer points than the 72.9 the Waves allow.
- CSU Bakersfield has compiled a 3-0 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
- Pepperdine has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 1-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 69 points.
- The Waves have scored a total of 67 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.3 per game), and the Roadrunners have out-scored opponents by 58 points on the season (9.7 more per game).
- The Waves and the Roadrunners are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36 and 32 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Pepperdine earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, CSU Bakersfield is 0-1.
- The Waves average 8 offensive boards per game, -3 rebounds fewer than the Roadrunners.
- When the Roadrunners grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Waves are 3-2.
- Pepperdine records an average rebounding margin of -0.4 rebounds per game, and CSU Bakersfield averages a margin of +nine rebounds.