Kessler Edwards leads the Pepperdine Waves (2-2) into a matchup against the California Golden Bears (2-3) after scoring 22 points in a 65-60 loss to San Diego State. The Waves are 2.5-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on CBSS. The matchup has an over/under set at 65.5 points.
Pepperdine vs Cal Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Pepperdine and Cal
Pepperdine and Cal Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Waves points and assists leader is Colbey Ross. He puts up 20.5 points per game and contributes 6.8 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by Kene Chukwuka's 6.3 per game.
- Ross is the top three-point shooter for the Waves, knocking down 2.5 per game.
- Pepperdine's steals leader is Chukwuka, who averages 1.5 per game. Edwards leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
- The Golden Bears leader in scoring is Matt Bradley with 17.5 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds per game and 1.0 assist per game.
- The Cal leaders in rebounds and assists are Andre Kelly (6.3 rebounds per game) and Joel Brown (4.0 assists per game).
- Makale Foreman is tops from three-point range for the Golden Bears, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- Brown leads the Waves with 1.5 steals per game and Grant Anticevich is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Pepperdine vs Cal: Last Meeting
Pepperdine vs Cal (Last 1 Games)
- The Waves average 19.1 more points per game (84.5) than the Golden Bears give up (65.4).
- Pepperdine has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when putting up more than 65.4 points.
- In games Cal allows more than 84.5 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Golden Bears' 65.4 points per game are 5.8 fewer points than the 71.2 the Waves give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.2 points, Cal is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Pepperdine has a 1-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 65.4 points.
- The Waves have out-scored their opponents by a total of 53 points this season (13.3 points per game on average), while the Golden Bears have an even point differential on the year.
- The Waves and the Golden Bears are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 40.2 and 36.4 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Waves are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Bears are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Waves collect 10 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Golden Bears by 1.4 rebounds per game.
- The Waves are 0-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Bears are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Pepperdine records an average rebounding margin of +one rebound per game. Cal averages a margin of +2.2 rebounds.