The TCU Horned Frogs (4-0) will look to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma Sooners (1-0) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena as just 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESP2. The matchup's over/under is 63.
Oklahoma vs TCU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Austin Reaves scored 14.7 points per game and averaged 3.0 assists per contest last season.
- Brady Manek grabbed 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Umoja Gibson made 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Elijah Harkless averaged 1.7 steals per game. Kur Kuath collected 1.5 blocks an outing.
- The Horned Frogs go-to guy, RJ Nembhard, leads the team in both scoring (11.0 points per game) and assists (3.0 assists per game).
- Kevin Samuel takes the top spot on the Horned Frogs rebounding leaderboard, averaging 11.0 boards per game while adding 10.0 points per game.
- Francisco Farabello averages 2.3 made threes per game to lead the Horned Frogs.
- Nobody on TCU grabs more steals than Farabello (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Samuel (2.0 per game).
Oklahoma vs TCU: Last 4 Meetings
Oklahoma has a 4-0 record in the last four matchups with TCU. In those games against the Horned Frogs, the Sooners have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Oklahoma vs TCU (Last 4 Games)
- Last year, the Sooners put up 5.2 more points per game (70.2) than the Horned Frogs allowed (65).
- Oklahoma had an 11-0 record against the spread and a 17-5 record overall last season when putting up more than 65 points.
- TCU finished with a 2-7 record against the spread and went 2-8 overall last season when giving up more than 70.2 points.
- The Horned Frogs' 65.4 points per game last year were only two fewer points than the 67.4 the Sooners gave up to opponents.
- When it scored more than 67.4 points last season, TCU went 4-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Oklahoma went 5-9 against the spread and 8-8 overall last season when it allowed more than 65.4 points.
- The Sooners totaled 88 more points than their opponents last season (2.8 per game on average), and the Horned Frogs scored only 14 more points than their opponents (0.4 per game).
- The Sooners and the Horned Frogs grabbed rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (33.7 and 32 boards per game, respectively).
- When Oklahoma earned the rebounding advantage they were 8-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, TCU was 3-11.
- The Sooners averaged 7.1 offensive boards per game, -2.5 rebounds fewer than the Horned Frogs.
- The Horned Frogs were 5-12 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sooners were 8-10 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Oklahoma recorded an average rebounding margin of -1.3 rebounds per game, and TCU averaged a margin of +1.3 rebounds.