The Wyoming Cowboys (3-0) are favored (-5) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Oregon State Beavers (2-1) at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Gill Coliseum. The game airs on PACN. The matchup's point total is 64.5.
Oregon State vs Wyoming Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon State and Wyoming
Oregon State and Wyoming Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson leads the Beavers in points and assists. He puts up 13.0 points per game while adding 4.5 assists.
- Oregon State is led in rebounds by Abdul Alatishe's 9.5 per game.
- The Beavers are paced by Zach Reichle from long distance -- he connects on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Oregon State's steals leader is Isaiah Johnson, who averages 1.5 per game. Alatishe leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Marcus Williams owns the Cowboys top spot in scoring with 19.0 points per game and also tacks on 3.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists per contest.
- Jeremiah Oden (6.7 rebounds per game) and Hunter Maldonado (7.0 assists per game) are the Wyoming leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Drake Jeffries paces the Cowboys with a team-high 3.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Wyoming's Williams has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Oden is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
Oregon State vs Wyoming: Last 2 Meetings
The Beavers have a 2-0 record in the last two games against the Cowboys. The Beavers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Cowboys.
Oregon State vs Wyoming (Last 2 Games)
- The Beavers average 56.3 points per game, 14.7 fewer points than the 71 the Cowboys allow.
- Oregon State has a 2-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71 points.
- Wyoming is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when giving up more than 56.3 points.
- The Cowboys' 88.3 points per game are 54.6 more points than the 33.7 the Beavers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 33.7 points, Wyoming is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Oregon State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 88.3 points.
- The Beavers have totaled 68 more points than their opponents this season (22.6 per game on average), and the Cowboys have scored 52 more points than their opponents (17.3 per game).
- The Beavers average 30 rebounds per game, -10.3 boards per contest fewer than the Cowboys.
- The Cowboys are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Beavers are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Beavers and the Cowboys are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging nine and 8.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Beavers are 0-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Cowboys are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Oregon State records an average rebounding margin of +eight rebounds per game. Wyoming averages a margin of +4.3 rebounds.