A game after he put up 27 points in a 79-72 loss to Colorado, Chris Duarte leads the No. 17 Oregon Ducks (8-2) on the road against the Utah Utes (4-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Ducks are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:30 PM ET on PACN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 139.5.
Oregon vs Utah Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon and Utah
Oregon and Utah Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Ducks scoring leader is Eugene Omoruyi, who puts up 18.6 points per game.
- Amauri Hardy leads Oregon with 4.0 assists per game and LJ Figueroa paces the team with 6.9 rebounds per outing.
- The Ducks are paced by Duarte from beyond the arc -- he connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Duarte leads the team with 2.2 steals per game. N'Faly Dante collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace the Ducks.
- Alfonso Plummer outpaced his teammates on the Utes scoring front by putting up 14.7 points per game. He adds 3.4 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game this season.
- Timmy Allen (5.7 rebounds per game) and Rylan Jones (4.3 assists per game) are the Utah leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Plummer is tops from three-point range for the Utes, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- The Utes leaders in steals and blocks are Jones (2.1 steals per game) and Branden Carlson (1.4 blocks per game).
Oregon vs Utah: Last 3 Meetings
Oregon has a 3-0 record in the last three matchups with Utah. The Ducks have beat the spread more often than not against the Utes, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Oregon vs Utah (Last 3 Games)
- The Ducks put up 76.9 points per game, 13.0 more points than the 63.9 the Utes allow.
- When Oregon puts up more than 63.9 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Utah is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread in games when it allows more than 76.9 points.
- The Utes' 69.3 points per game are just 4.2 more points than the 65.1 the Ducks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.1 points, Utah is 3-0-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Oregon's record is 2-2 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 69.3 points to its opponents.
- The Ducks have scored a total of 118 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.8 per game), and the Utes have out-scored opponents by 38 points on the season (5.4 more per game).
- The Ducks and the Utes are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (37.1 and 32.3 boards per game, respectively).
- When Oregon earns the rebounding advantage they are 6-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Utah is 1-3.
- The Ducks and the Utes are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10.2 and 10 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Ducks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 6-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Utes are 2-0-1.
- Oregon fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +5.4 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Utah, which averages a margin of -5.4.