Two streaking teams square off when the No. 21 Oregon Ducks (7-1) host the Stanford Cardinal (5-2) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The Cardinal are 6-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their seven-game win streak allive against the Ducks, winners of seven straight. The point total in the matchup is 141.5.
Oregon vs Stanford Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon and Stanford
Oregon and Stanford Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Eugene Omoruyi leads the Ducks in scoring, putting up 19.1 points per game.
- Oregon is led in rebounding by Eric Williams Jr.'s 7.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Amauri Hardy's 4.0 assists per game .
- The 2.6 three-pointers Chris Duarte hits per game are a team-high mark for the Ducks.
- Duarte leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. N'Faly Dante collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace the Ducks.
- Oscar da Silva leads the team in both scoring (18.9 points per game) and rebounding (6.0 rebounds per game).
- The Stanford leader in assists is Daejon Davis with 3.8 assists per game.
- Spencer Jones is tops from three-point range for the Cardinal, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
- Jones leads the Ducks with 1.8 steals per game and da Silva is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Oregon vs Stanford: Last 3 Meetings
The Ducks are 2-1 against the Cardinal over the last three meetings between the two teams. In those matchups with the Cardinal, the Ducks have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Oregon vs Stanford (Last 3 Games)
- The Ducks record 78 points per game, 13.4 more points than the 64.6 the Cardinal allow.
- When Oregon scores more than 64.6 points, it is 7-1 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Stanford is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 78 points.
- The Cardinal score 8.2 more points per game (72.7) than the Ducks allow (64.5).
- Stanford has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
- Oregon has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.7 points.
- The Ducks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 108 points this season (13.5 points per game on average), and the Cardinal have put up 57 more points than their opponents on the year (8.1 per game).
- The Ducks average 38.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Cardinal by 7.2 boards per contest.
- Oregon is 6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Stanford is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Ducks average 11.2 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Cardinal by 2.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Ducks are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cardinal are 2-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Oregon records an average rebounding margin of +8.3 rebounds per game. Stanford averages a margin of +1.5 rebounds.