The Florida A&M Rattlers (0-2) visit the Oregon Ducks (2-1) as double-digit, 14-point favorites after M.J. Randolph scored 21 points in the Rattlers 85-75 loss to Georgia. The matchup is at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The point total is set at 65.5 for the matchup.
Oregon vs Florida A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Eugene Omoruyi leads the Ducks scoring 26.5 points per game.
- Chris Duarte leads Oregon with 4.5 assists per game and Eric Williams Jr. paces the squad with 7.5 rebounds per contest.
- Duarte is the top three-point shooter for the Ducks, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Oregon's steals leader is Duarte, who collects 2.5 per game. N'Faly Dante leads the team averaging 2.5 blocks a game.
Florida A&M Leaders
- MJ Randolph scored 13.0 points per game and dished out 2.7 assists per contest last season.
- DJ Jones pulled down 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Kamron Reaves had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 0.5 shots from deep per game.
- MJ Randolph collected 1.8 steals per game. Jones averaged 1.0 block a contest.
Oregon vs Florida A&M: Last Meeting
Oregon vs Florida A&M (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Ducks averaged just 2.4 more points per game (75.9) than the Rattlers allowed (73.5).
- When Oregon scored more than 73.5 points last season, it went 9-0-1 against the spread and 15-1 overall.
- Florida A&M had a 2-5 record against the spread and a 3-10 record overall last season when giving up more than 75.9 points.
- The Rattlers averaged just 0.9 more points per game last year (67.6) than the Ducks gave up (66.7).
- Florida A&M put together a 5-0 ATS record and finished 8-6 overall last season in games it scored more than 66.7 points.
- Oregon went 5-7-1 against the spread and 11-6 overall when it gave up more than 67.6 points last season.
- The Ducks scored a total of 283 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 9.2 per game), while the Rattlers were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 160 total points, -5.9 per game).
- The Ducks and the Rattlers rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 32.9 and 31.3 boards per game last season, respectively.
- The Ducks were 13-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Rattlers were 6-5 when they lost the battle on the glass.
- The Ducks and the Rattlers were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 9.5 and 9.9 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- When the Rattlers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Ducks were 7-2-1.
- The Ducks found regular success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +3.1 rebounds per game, and the Rattlers struggled in comparison, averaging a margin of -2.8.