Two streaking teams meet when the No. 21 Oregon Ducks (6-1) host the California Golden Bears (5-4) on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 10:00 PM ET. The Golden Bears are 13.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their six-game win streak going against the Ducks, winners of six straight. The over/under in the matchup is 134.5.
Oregon vs Cal Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon and Cal
Oregon and Cal Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Eugene Omoruyi leads the Ducks scoring 18.1 points per game.
- LJ Figueroa paces Oregon with 7.2 rebounds per game and Amauri Hardy leads the team with 3.9 assists per outing.
- The Ducks are led by Chris Duarte from beyond the arc. He makes 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Oregon's blocks leader is N'Faly Dante, who averages 1.2 per game. Duarte leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- The Golden Bears leader in scoring is Matt Bradley with 19.1 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds per game and 1.9 assists per game.
- The Cal leaders in rebounds and assists are Andre Kelly (6.4 rebounds per game) and Joel Brown (3.6 assists per game).
- Ryan Betley makes a team-high 2.3 three-pointers per game for the Golden Bears.
- Nobody on Cal grabs more steals than Brown (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Grant Anticevich (0.9 per game).
Oregon vs Cal: Last 2 Meetings
Oregon leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Cal. The Ducks and the Golden Bears have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Oregon vs Cal (Last 2 Games)
- The Ducks average 11.6 more points per game (77.4) than the Golden Bears allow (65.8).
- When Oregon puts up more than 65.8 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- When Cal allows more than 77.4 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Golden Bears put up an average of 68.7 points per game, just 4.8 more points than the 63.9 the Ducks allow.
- In games it scores more than 63.9 points, Cal is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Oregon's record is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it allows more than 68.7 points to its opponents.
- The Ducks have put up a total of 95 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.5 per game), and the Golden Bears have out-scored opponents by 26 points on the season (2.9 more per game).
- The Ducks and the Golden Bears are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.3 and 34.6 boards per game, respectively).
- When Oregon earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Cal is 1-2.
- The Ducks average 11.4 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Golden Bears by 3.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Ducks are 4-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Golden Bears are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Ducks record an average rebounding margin of +9.0 rebounds per game, and the Golden Bears average a margin of +2.8 rebounds.