The Oregon State Beavers (2-3) are favored (-4.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the UTSA Roadrunners (2-2) at 5:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Gill Coliseum. The contest airs on PACN. The matchup has a point total of 70.5.
Oregon State vs UTSA Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon State and UTSA
Oregon State and UTSA Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson leads the Beavers in scoring (15.3 points per game) and assisting (4.3 assists per game).
- The squad is led in rebounds by Abdul Alatishe's 9.8 per game.
- Thompson averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Beavers.
- Alatishe averages 1.3 steals and 1.3 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for the Beavers.
- Jhivvan Jackson outpaced his teammates on the Roadrunners scoring front by putting up 18.7 points per game. He adds 3.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- The UTSA leaders in rebounds and assists are Jacob Germany (6.5 rebounds per game) and Keaton Wallace (3.0 assists per game).
- Eric Czumbel knocks down a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Roadrunners.
- Eric Parrish averages 2.0 steals and 1.3 blocks per game, numbers that put him at the top of the Roadrunners steals and blocks leaderboards.
Oregon State vs UTSA: Last Meeting
Oregon State vs UTSA (Last 1 Games)
- The Beavers put up 79.8 points per contest, just two more points than the 77.8 the Roadrunners surrender to opponents.
- Oregon State is 1-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 77.8 points.
- UTSA has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 79.8 points.
- The Roadrunners' 79.5 points per game are 14.1 more points than the 65.4 the Beavers give up.
- UTSA has compiled a 2-1 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 65.4 points.
- Oregon State's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 79.5 points to its opponents.
- The Beavers have totaled 72 more points than their opponents this season (14.4 per game on average), and the Roadrunners have scored just seven more points than their opponents (1.7 per game).
- The Beavers and the Roadrunners are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (41.6 and 42.2 boards per game, respectively).
- When UTSA earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Oregon State is 0-1.
- The Beavers and the Roadrunners grab offensive rebounds at similar rate (13.4 and 13 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Beavers are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Roadrunners are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Beavers record an average rebounding margin of +6.4 rebounds per game, and the Roadrunners average a margin of +3.2 rebounds.