The Oregon State Beavers (4-3) host the Stanford Cardinal (5-2) at Gill Coliseum on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 12:00 AM ET on PACN. There is no line set for the matchup. The over/under is 135.5 in the matchup.
Oregon State vs Stanford Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon State and Stanford
Oregon State and Stanford Betting Information
||ATS Record Against + Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson leads the Beavers in scoring, putting up 17.3 points per game.
- Zach Reichle leads the team with 4.3 assists per game and Abdul Alatishe paces the squad with 9.1 rebounds per contest.
- Thompson averages 2.0 made threes per game to pace the Beavers.
- Oregon State's steals leader is Gianni Hunt, who grabs 1.2 per game. Alatishe leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a game.
- Oscar da Silva is at the top of the Cardinal scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 18.9 points per game and 6.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Daejon Davis is the Cardinal go-to assist guy, averaging 3.8 per game.
- Spencer Jones connects on 1.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Cardinal.
- Jones leads the Beavers with 1.2 steals per game and da Silva is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Oregon State vs Stanford: Last 3 Meetings
The Beavers have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Cardinal. The Beavers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Cardinal.
Oregon State vs Stanford (Last 3 Games)
- The Beavers record 77 points per game, 12.4 more points than the 64.6 the Cardinal give up.
- Oregon State is 4-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 64.6 points.
- Stanford is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 77 points.
- The Cardinal average 8.4 more points per game (72.7) than the Beavers give up (64.3).
- Stanford has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 64.3 points.
- Oregon State has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 0-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.7 points.
- The Beavers have put up a total of 89 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.7 per game), and the Cardinal have out-scored opponents by 57 points on the season (8.1 more per game).
- The Beavers average 39.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Cardinal by 7.8 boards per contest.
- The Beavers are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cardinal are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Beavers average 12.1 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Cardinal by 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Beavers are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cardinal are 2-0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Oregon State records an average rebounding margin of +4.1 rebounds per game. Stanford averages a margin of +1.5 rebounds.