Monty Scott leads the Portland State Vikings (2-3) into a matchup with the Oregon State Beavers (3-3) after scoring 26 points in a 74-72 win over Weber State. The Beavers are 12.5-point favorites in the game on Tuesday, December 22, 2020, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup's over/under is 148.5.
Oregon State vs Portland State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon State and Portland State
Oregon State and Portland State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson leads the Beavers scoring 19.0 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Abdul Alatishe's 8.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Zach Reichle's 4.3 assists per game .
- Thompson knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Beavers.
- Gianni Hunt leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Alatishe collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace the Beavers.
Portland State Leaders
- Scott is at the top of the Vikings scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 15.2 points per game and 5.8 rebounds per game this season.
- The Portland State leader in assists is Elijah Hardy with 2.5 assists per game.
- Khalid Thomas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- Nobody on Portland State grabs more steals than Scott (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Jacob Eyman (1.0 per game).
Oregon State vs Portland State: Last Meeting
Oregon State vs Portland State (Last 1 Games)
- The 78.7 points per game the Beavers average are only 4.9 more points than the Vikings give up (73.8).
- When Oregon State totals more than 73.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Portland State is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 78.7 points.
- The Vikings' 72.2 points per game are 7.5 more points than the 64.7 the Beavers allow.
- Portland State has put together a 2-2 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
- Oregon State is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 72.2 points.
- The Beavers have scored a total of 84 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 14 per game), while the Vikings have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by eight total points, -1.6 per game).
- The Beavers and the Vikings rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.8 and 44 boards per game, respectively.
- When Portland State earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Oregon State is 0-1.
- The Beavers average 12.5 offensive boards per game, -3.7 rebounds fewer than the Vikings.
- The Vikings are 1-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Beavers are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Oregon State records an average rebounding margin of +4.8 rebounds per game. Portland State averages a margin of +8.2 rebounds.