The Portland Pilots (3-1) are 8-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Oregon State Beavers (2-2) on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at Gill Coliseum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on PACN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 65.5.
Oregon State vs Portland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon State and Portland
Oregon State and Portland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oregon State Leaders
- The Beavers points and assists leader is Ethan Thompson. He scores 15.3 points per game and dishes out 4.3 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Abdul Alatishe's 9.8 per game.
- Thompson makes a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Beavers.
- Alatishe averages 1.3 steals and 1.3 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Oregon State.
- Ahmed Ali owns the Pilots top spot in scoring with 20.3 points per game and also tacks on 4.0 rebounds and 3.3 assists per contest.
- The Portland leaders in rebounds and assists are Mikey Henn (4.8 rebounds per game) and Chase Adams (3.5 assists per game).
- Ali leads the Pilots in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Isiah Dasher leads the Beavers with 1.3 steals per game and Latrell Jones is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
- The 78.2 points per game the Beavers record are only 3.4 more points than the Pilots allow (74.8).
- Oregon State has a 1-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 74.8 points.
- In games Portland gives up more than 78.2 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Pilots put up an average of 78.8 points per game, 18.8 more points than the 60 the Beavers allow.
- Portland is 3-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 60 points.
- Oregon State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 78.8 points.
- The Beavers have totaled 73 more points than their opponents this season (18.2 per game on average), and the Pilots have scored only 16 more points than their opponents (four per game).
- The Beavers average 43 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Pilots by 10.5 boards per contest.
- When Oregon State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Portland is 1-0.
- The Beavers grab 14 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Pilots by seven rebounds per game.
- The Beavers are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Pilots are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Oregon State finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +nine rebounds per game. Portland struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -2.5.