The California Golden Bears (5-5) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Oregon State Beavers (4-3) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 130.
Oregon State vs Cal Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oregon State and Cal
Oregon State and Cal Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oregon State Leaders
- The Beavers scoring leader is Ethan Thompson, who averages 17.3 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Abdul Alatishe's 9.1 rebounds per game and assisting by Zach Reichle's 4.3 assists per game .
- The 2.0 three-pointers Thompson hits per game are a team-high mark for the Beavers.
- Gianni Hunt leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Alatishe collects 1.7 blocks a contest to pace the Beavers.
- The Golden Bears leader in scoring is Matt Bradley with 19.4 points per game. He also adds 4.9 rebounds per game and 2.0 assists per game.
- Andre Kelly (6.5 rebounds per game) and Joel Brown (3.6 assists per game) are the Cal leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Makale Foreman paces the Golden Bears with a team-high 2.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Brown is at the top of Cal's steals hierarchy with 1.7 steals per game and Grant Anticevich leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
Oregon State vs Cal: Last 3 Meetings
Oregon State leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Cal. The Beavers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Golden Bears.
Oregon State vs Cal (Last 3 Games)
- The 77 points per game the Beavers average are 9.6 more points than the Golden Bears give up (67.4).
- Oregon State has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- When Cal gives up more than 77 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Golden Bears score just 4.4 more points per game (68.7) than the Beavers allow their opponents to score (64.3).
- Cal is 2-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
- Oregon State's record is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it gives up more than 68.7 points.
- The Beavers have scored a total of 89 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.7 per game), and the Golden Bears have out-scored opponents by just 13 points on the season (1.3 more per game).
- The Beavers average 39.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Golden Bears by 5.1 boards per contest.
- Oregon State is 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Cal is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Beavers average 12.1 offensive boards per game, more than the Golden Bears by 4.4 rebounds per contest.
- When the Beavers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Golden Bears are 2-2.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Oregon State records an average rebounding margin of +4.1 rebounds per game. Cal averages a margin of +2.2 rebounds.