The Omaha Mavericks (2-8) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (3-5) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Baxter Arena. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5.
Oral Roberts vs Omaha Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oral Roberts and Omaha
Oral Roberts and Omaha Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oral Roberts Leaders
- Kevin Obanor leads the Golden Eagles in scoring (20.5 points per game) and rebounding (9.1 rebounds per game).
- Max Abmas paces the team with 4.9 assists per game.
- The 3.5 three-pointers Abmas knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Golden Eagles.
- Abmas leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Francis Lacis collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace the Golden Eagles.
- Marlon Ruffin outpaced his teammates on the Mavericks scoring front by putting up 12.2 points per game. He adds 2.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game this season.
- The Mavericks leaders in rebounds and assists are Matt Pile (8.5 rebounds per game) and Ayo Akinwole (2.5 assists per game).
- The Mavericks are led by Akinwole from long distance -- he knocks down 1.5 shots from downtown per game.
- Akinwole leads the Golden Eagles with 2.0 steals per game and Pile is their top shot blocker with 0.9 blocks per game.
Oral Roberts vs Omaha: Last 5 Meetings
Oral Roberts leads the past five matchups 4-1 over Omaha. The Mavericks have beat the spread more often than not against the Golden Eagles, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Oral Roberts vs Omaha (Last 5 Games)
- The Golden Eagles average 82.9 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 77.3 the Mavericks give up.
- Oral Roberts has a 3-2 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 77.3 points.
- When Omaha gives up more than 82.9 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Mavericks average 14.7 fewer points per game (61.7) than the Golden Eagles give up to opponents (76.4).
- Omaha has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 0-1 overall record in games it scores more than 76.4 points.
- Oral Roberts' record is 3-2 against the spread and 2-5 overall when it allows more than 61.7 points.
- The Golden Eagles have out-scored their opponents by a total of 52 points this season (6.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Mavericks have out-scored them by 156 more points on the year (15.6 per game).
- The Golden Eagles average 40.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Mavericks by 5.5 boards per contest.
- When Oral Roberts earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Omaha is 2-5.
- The Golden Eagles grab 11 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Mavericks by 1.9 rebounds per game.
- The Golden Eagles are 1-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Mavericks are 1-4 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both teams this year. Oral Roberts records an average rebounding margin of -2 rebounds per game, and Omaha averages a margin of -3.8 rebounds.