The Omaha Mavericks (2-8) will look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (3-5) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Baxter Arena as only 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
Oral Roberts vs Omaha Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oral Roberts and Omaha
Oral Roberts and Omaha Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oral Roberts Leaders
- The Golden Eagles points and assists leader is Max Abmas. He puts up 19.7 points per game and records 4.9 assists.
- Kevin Obanor paces Oral Roberts with 9.0 rebounds per game.
- The Golden Eagles are led by Abmas from long distance. He makes 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- The Golden Eagles steals leader is Abmas, who averages 1.9 per game. Nate Clover III leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Marlon Ruffin outpaced his teammates on the Mavericks scoring front by putting up 10.8 points per game. He adds 2.9 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game this season.
- Matt Pile's 8.6 rebounds per game and Ayo Akinwole's 2.4 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Mavericks rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The Mavericks are paced by Akinwole from long distance -- he hits 1.4 shots from downtown per game.
- The Mavericks leaders in steals and blocks are Akinwole (1.1 steals per game) and Pile (0.9 blocks per game).
Oral Roberts vs Omaha: Last 5 Meetings
Oral Roberts leads the past five matchups 4-1 over Omaha. The Mavericks have covered the spread more often than not against the Golden Eagles, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Oral Roberts vs Omaha (Last 5 Games)
- The 82.9 points per game the Golden Eagles score are 5.6 more points than the Mavericks give up (77.3).
- Oral Roberts is 2-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall when scoring more than 77.3 points.
- Omaha is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread when giving up more than 82.9 points.
- The Mavericks score an average of 61.7 points per game, 14.7 fewer points than the 76.4 the Golden Eagles allow.
- Omaha has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 0-1 overall record in games it scores more than 76.4 points.
- Oral Roberts' record is 2-5 overall and 3-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 61.7 points to its opponents.
- The Golden Eagles have scored a total of 52 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), while the Mavericks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 156 total points, -15.6 per game).
- The Golden Eagles average 40.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Mavericks by 5.5 boards per contest.
- When Oral Roberts earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Omaha is 2-5.
- The Golden Eagles average 11 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Mavericks by 1.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Golden Eagles are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mavericks are 1-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both teams this season. Oral Roberts records a rebounding margin of -2 rebounds per game. Omaha averages a margin -3.8 rebounds.