A game after he exploded for 22 points in a 73-53 win over Northern Illinois, Sidney Wilson leads the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (2-2) at home against the Omaha Mavericks (1-3) on Saturday, December 5, 2020. The Cougars are underdogs by 2 points in the matchup, which airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 68 points.
Omaha vs SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Omaha and SIU-Edwardsville
Omaha and SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Marlon Ruffin leads the Mavericks scoring 16.8 points per game.
- Ayo Akinwole leads Omaha with 3.0 assists a game and Matt Pile paces the squad with 9.5 rebounds per outing.
- Ruffin knocks down 1.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Mavericks.
- The Mavericks steals leader is Akinwole, who collects 1.5 per game. Pile leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
- Mike Adewunmi has the top Cougars spot in two categories: scoring (13.5 points per game) and rebounding (6.3 rebound per game).
- Courtney Carter has the title of SIU-Edwardsville assist leader, dishing out 5.3 assists per game this season.
- Desmond Polk paces the Cougars with a team-high 1.8 made three-pointers per game.
- SIU-Edwardsville's Carter has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Lamar Wright is first in blocks with 2.8 per game.
- The 62.8 points per game the Mavericks average are 7.4 fewer points than the Cougars allow (70.2).
- Omaha has a 0-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 70.2 points.
- SIU-Edwardsville is 0-1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 62.8 points.
- The Cougars score only 2.3 fewer points than the Mavericks allow (73.8).
- SIU-Edwardsville is 0-0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it scores more than 73.8 points.
- Omaha is 0-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 71.5 points.
- The Mavericks have a -44-point scoring differential on the season (-11 per game). The Cougars have out-scored opponents by just five points on the season (1.3 more per game).
- The Mavericks and the Cougars rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 34.8 and 34.5 boards per game, respectively.
- When Omaha earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, SIU-Edwardsville is 1-1.
- The Mavericks and the Cougars collect offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (8.2 and 7.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Mavericks are 0-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Cougars are 1-1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Omaha records an average rebounding margin of -1.4 rebounds per game. SIU-Edwardsville averages a stale mate on the boards, collecting the same rebounding average as they allow.