The Wichita State Shockers (5-2) are favored (-8) to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Ole Miss Rebels (5-2) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at The Pavilion at Ole Miss. The matchup airs on ESPU. The matchup's over/under is set at 133.5.
Ole Miss vs Wichita State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ole Miss and Wichita State
Ole Miss and Wichita State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Ole Miss Leaders
- The Rebels points and assists leader is Devontae Shuler. He averages 13.9 points per game and dishes out 3.3 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by Luis Rodriguez's 8.4 per game.
- Shuler is the top three-point shooter for the Rebels, knocking down 1.7 per game.
- Ole Miss' steals leader is Rodriguez, who grabs 1.9 per game. Romello White leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
Wichita State Leaders
- The Shockers leader in scoring is Tyson Etienne with 15.3 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- The Shockers leaders in rebounds and assists are Trey Wade (5.9 rebounds per game) and Alterique Gilbert (3.1 assists per game).
- Etienne hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Shockers.
- Nobody on Wichita State grabs more steals than Gilbert (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Morris Udeze (1.3 per game).
Ole Miss vs Wichita State: Last Meeting
Ole Miss vs Wichita State (Last 1 Games)
- The Rebels put up 7.2 more points per game (73.1) than the Shockers give up (65.9).
- Ole Miss is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 65.9 points.
- Wichita State is 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread in games when it allows more than 73.1 points.
- The Shockers' 73.7 points per game are 16.8 more points than the 56.9 the Rebels allow.
- When it scores more than 56.9 points, Wichita State is 2-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Ole Miss has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.7 points.
- The Rebels have out-scored their opponents by a total of 114 points this season (16.2 points per game on average), and the Shockers have put up 55 more points than their opponents on the year (7.8 per game).
- The Rebels and the Shockers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.7 and 41.1 boards per game, respectively.
- When Wichita State earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Ole Miss is 2-0.
- The Rebels and the Shockers are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 12.9 and 13.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Shockers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Rebels are 2-0.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Ole Miss records an average rebounding margin of +8.1 rebounds per game. Wichita State averages a margin of +0.2 rebounds.