The Ole Miss Rebels (4-1) are heavily favored (by 27 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-1) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 139.5 in the matchup.
Ole Miss vs UT Martin Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ole Miss and UT Martin
Ole Miss and UT Martin Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 27+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler leads the Rebels in scoring (16.6 points per game) and assisting (3.0 assists per game).
- Ole Miss' rebounding leader is Luis Rodriguez, who averages 8.6 per game.
- Shuler is the top three-point shooter for the Rebels, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- The Rebels steals leader is Shuler, who collects 2.2 per game. Romello White leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden has the top Skyhawks spot in two categories: scoring (18.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- Eden Holt is the Skyhawks go-to assist guy, averaging 3.3 per game.
- Holt paces the Skyhawks with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on UT Martin grabs more steals than Holden (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Eric Rustin (2.3 per game).
- The Rebels average just 2.2 fewer points per game (71.6) than the Skyhawks give up (73.8).
- Ole Miss has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- UT Martin is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when allowing more than 71.6 points.
- The Skyhawks put up an average of 80 points per game, 25.4 more points than the 54.6 the Rebels give up.
- UT Martin is 3-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 54.6 points.
- Ole Miss' record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 80 points.
- The Rebels have totaled 85 more points than their opponents this season (17.0 per game on average), and the Skyhawks have scored 25 more points than their opponents (6.2 per game).
- The Rebels and the Skyhawks are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.2 and 37.2 boards per game, respectively).
- Ole Miss is 2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. UT Martin is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Rebels average 12.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Skyhawks by two rebounds per contest.
- The Rebels are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Skyhawks are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- The Rebels find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +6.8 rebounds per game, and the Skyhawks struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -1.8.