The Ole Miss Rebels (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-3) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Murphy Athletic Center as 7-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on CBSS. The matchup has a point total of 63.5.
Ole Miss vs Middle Tennessee Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ole Miss and Middle Tennessee
Ole Miss and Middle Tennessee Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- Donovan Sims outpaced his teammates on the Blue Raiders scoring front by putting up 10.7 points per game. He adds 2.0 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game this season.
- The Blue Raiders leaders in rebounds and assists are DeAndre Dishman (6.0 rebounds per game) and Dontrell Shuler (2.7 assists per game).
- Sims is tops from three-point range for the Blue Raiders, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- The Blue Raiders leaders in steals and blocks are Shuler (2.0 steals per game) and Jo'Vontae Millner (1.0 blocks per game).
Ole Miss vs Middle Tennessee: Last 2 Meetings
Ole Miss leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Middle Tennessee. The Rebels have beat the spread more often than not against the Blue Raiders, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Ole Miss vs Middle Tennessee (Last 2 Games)
- The 75.3 points per game the Rebels score are 15.1 more points than the Blue Raiders allow (60.2).
- Ole Miss is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 60.2 points.
- Middle Tennessee has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 75.3 points.
- The Blue Raiders' 65.2 points per game are 12.9 more points than the 52.3 the Rebels allow.
- Middle Tennessee has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 52.3 points.
- Ole Miss' record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 65.2 points to its opponents.
- The Rebels have scored a total of 69 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 23 per game), and the Blue Raiders have out-scored opponents by 25 points on the season (five more per game).
- The Rebels average 36.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Blue Raiders by 16.3 boards per contest.
- Ole Miss is 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Middle Tennessee is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Rebels average 12.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Blue Raiders by 7.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Rebels are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Blue Raiders are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Ole Miss records an average rebounding margin of +7.0 rebounds per game, and Middle Tennessee averages a margin of -3 rebounds.