The Ole Miss Rebels (6-3) host the LSU Tigers (7-2) in a matchup of SEC teams at The Pavilion at Ole Miss, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Rebels are 2-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 149.
Ole Miss vs LSU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ole Miss and LSU
Ole Miss and LSU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler leads the Rebels in scoring (13.8 points per game) and assisting (4.1 assists per game).
- Ole Miss' rebounding leader is Luis Rodriguez, who grabs 7.7 per game.
- Shuler knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Rebels.
- Rodriguez leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Romello White collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Ole Miss.
- Cameron Thomas outpaced his teammates on the Tigers scoring front by putting up 24.8 points per game. He adds 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to LSU leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Darius Days with 8.2 rebounds per game and Trendon Watford with 4.1 assists per game.
- Ja'vonte Smart is tops from three-point range for the Tigers, knocking down 2.8 threes per game.
- The Tigers leaders in steals and blocks are Josh LeBlanc (1.6 steals per game) and Shareef O'Neal (0.6 blocks per game).
Ole Miss vs LSU: Last 3 Meetings
LSU has a 3-0 record in the last three games against Ole Miss. The Rebels have a 1-0-1 record against the spread in those games against the Tigers.
Ole Miss vs LSU (Last 3 Games)
- The 73.7 points per game the Rebels score are just 2.7 more points than the Tigers give up (71).
- When Ole Miss puts up more than 71 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- LSU is 3-2 overall and 0-4-1 against the spread in games when it allows more than 73.7 points.
- The Tigers put up an average of 86.8 points per game, 26.6 more points than the 60.2 the Rebels give up.
- LSU is 7-2 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 60.2 points.
- Ole Miss is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 86.8 points.
- The Rebels have totaled 121 more points than their opponents this season (13.5 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 142 more points than their opponents (15.8 per game).
- The Rebels and the Tigers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 39 and 38 boards per game, respectively.
- When Ole Miss earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, LSU is 0-3-1.
- The Rebels grab 12.6 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Tigers by 1.4 rebounds per game.
- When the Rebels grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Tigers are 2-2.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Ole Miss records an average rebounding margin of +6.4 rebounds per game. LSU averages a margin of +5.1 rebounds.