The Ole Miss Rebels (0-0) take on the Jackson State Tigers (0-1) as heavy, 12.5-point favorites on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET on SECN. The over/under is set at 63.5 for the matchup.
Ole Miss vs Jackson State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ole Miss Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn put up 14.8 points per game last season.
- Romello White collected 8.8 rebounds a game and Devontae Shuler dished out 3.3 assists per matchup.
- Last season, Shuler hit 1.4 threes per game.
- Vaughn swiped 1.8 steals per game. Robert Allen collected 1.3 blocks a contest.
Jackson State Leaders
- Tristan Jarrett put up 16.8 points per game last season.
- Jayveous McKinnis grabbed 9.3 rebounds per game and Jonas James averaged 2.9 assists per game .
- Jarrett had a solid showing from long distance a season ago, connecting on 1.5 shots from deep per game.
- Jarrett collected 1.3 steals per game. McKinnis averaged 1.8 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the 69 points per game the Rebels recorded were only 1.6 more points than the Tigers gave up (67.4).
- When Ole Miss scored more than 67.4 points last season, it went 11-0-1 against the spread and 14-6 overall.
- When Jackson State gave up more than 69 points last season, it went 4-7 against the spread and 1-13 overall.
- The Tigers' 67.3 points per game last year were just 1.2 fewer points than the 68.5 the Rebels gave up to opponents.
- Jackson State went 5-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it scored more than 68.5 points last season.
- Ole Miss had an ATS record of 5-6-1 and a 3-13 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 67.3 points.
- The Rebels put up only 15 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 0.5 per game), while the Tigers were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by four total points, -0.1 per game).
- The Rebels and the Tigers rebounded at a similar rate last season (30 and 29.9 boards per game, respectively).
- The Rebels were 8-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers were 4-9-1 when they lost the battle on the glass.
- The Rebels averaged 7.3 offensive rebounds per game, -1.0 rebounds less than the Tigers.
- The Tigers were 4-6-1 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Rebels were 7-8-1 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding was a sore spot for both organizations last year. The Rebels recorded an average rebounding margin of -1.7 rebounds per game, and the Tigers averaged a margin of -2.8 rebounds.