The Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (0-3) are heavy, 13-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) on Monday, December 14, 2020 at The Pavilion at Ole Miss. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has a point total of 73.5.
Ole Miss vs Central Arkansas Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ole Miss Leaders
- Dimencio Vaughn put up 14.8 points per game last season.
- Romello White notched 10.2 rebounds per game and Devontae Shuler averaged 3.3 assists per game .
- Shuler was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.4 per game.
- Vaughn collected 1.8 per game. Robert Allen averaged 1.3 blocks a contest.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- The Sugar Bears leader in scoring is Rylan Bergersen with 18.0 points per game. He also adds 6.0 rebounds per game and 2.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to Central Arkansas leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Khaleem Bennett with 6.5 rebounds per game and Eddy Kayouloud with 5.0 assists per game.
- Deandre Jones makes a team-high 3.0 three-pointers per game for the Sugar Bears.
- Bergersen leads the Rebels with 3.0 steals per game and Jared Chatham is their top shot blocker with 0.5 blocks per game.
- Last year, the Rebels averaged 69 points per game, 13.4 fewer points than the 82.4 the Sugar Bears gave up.
- When Ole Miss totaled more than 82.4 points last season, it put together a record of 5-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- When Central Arkansas gave up more than 69 points last season, it went 4-12 against the spread and 5-21 overall.
- The Sugar Bears' 74.7 points per game last year were 6.2 more points than the 68.5 the Rebels gave up.
- Central Arkansas went 6-0 against the spread and 10-12 overall when it scored more than 68.5 points last season.
- Ole Miss went 2-1-1 against the spread and 1-7 overall last season when it allowed more than 74.7 points.
- The Rebels scored only 15 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 0.5 per game), while the Sugar Bears were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 237 total points, -7.7 per game).
- The Rebels and the Sugar Bears rebounded at a similar rate last season (30 and 34.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When Central Arkansas earned the rebounding advantage they were 3-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Ole Miss was 5-8.
- The Rebels averaged 7.3 offensive boards per game, -1.9 rebounds fewer than the Sugar Bears.
- The Sugar Bears were 2-6 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Rebels were 7-8-1 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding margin was a weakness for the Rebels last season with a mark of -1.7 rebounds per game, and the Sugar Bears routinely found success on the boards, averaging a margin of +0.2.