C-USA foes meet when the Florida International Panthers (7-2) host the Old Dominion Monarchs (3-3) at Ocean Bank Convocation Center, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The Monarchs are 1-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's point total is set at 149.
Florida International vs Old Dominion Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida International and Old Dominion
Florida International and Old Dominion Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida International Leaders
- Antonio Daye leads the Panthers in points and assists. He contributes 19.0 points per game while tacking on 6.0 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Dimon Carrigan's 7.7 per game.
- Eric Lovett averages 3.4 made threes per game to lead the Panthers.
- Florida International's blocks leader is Carrigan, who records 3.1 per game. Daye leads the team averaging 2.4 steals an outing.
Old Dominion Leaders
- The Monarchs go-to guy, Malik Curry, leads the team in both scoring (15.5 points per game) and assists (5.3 assists per game).
- Austin Trice takes the top spot on the Monarchs rebounding leaderboard, averaging 7.6 boards per game while adding 9.6 points per game.
- A.J. Oliver II averages 1.9 made threes per game to pace the Monarchs.
- Kalu Ezikpe owns the top spot on the team in both steals (1.1 per game) and blocks (1.9 per game).
Florida International vs Old Dominion: Last 3 Meetings
The Panthers have a 2-1 record in the last three games against the Monarchs. The Panthers have beat the spread more often than not against the Monarchs, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Florida International vs Old Dominion (Last 3 Games)
- The 87.9 points per game the Panthers record are 12.9 more points than the Monarchs allow (75).
- Florida International is 6-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 75 points.
- Old Dominion has put together a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it gives up more than 87.9 points.
- The Monarchs' 70 points per game are just 2.6 fewer points than the 72.6 the Panthers allow to opponents.
- Old Dominion has gone 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 72.6 points.
- Florida International is 2-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it allows more than 70 points.
- The Panthers have totaled 138 more points than their opponents this season (15.3 per game on average), while the Monarchs have been out-scored by 30 total points (five per game average differential).
- The Panthers and the Monarchs are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 31.8 and 35.7 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Old Dominion is 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Florida International is 2-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Panthers and the Monarchs collect offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (10.4 and 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Panthers are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Monarchs are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Florida International records an average rebounding margin of -2.4 rebounds per game, and Old Dominion averages a margin of +2.9 rebounds.