The Old Dominion Monarchs (5-3) are 7-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Florida Atlantic Owls (5-5) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Ted Constant Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 134.5.
Old Dominion vs Florida Atlantic Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Old Dominion and Florida Atlantic
Old Dominion and Florida Atlantic Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Old Dominion Leaders
- Malik Curry leads the Monarchs in scoring (16.6 points per game) and assisting (4.8 assists per game).
- Kalu Ezikpe paces Old Dominion with 7.0 rebounds per game.
- A.J. Oliver II leads the Monarchs with a team-high 1.9 made three-pointers per game.
- The Monarchs steals leader is Curry, who averages 1.3 per game. Ezikpe leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- Jailyn Ingram is at the top of the Owls scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 16.5 points per game and 6.0 rebounds per game this season.
- The Owls assist leader is Bryan Greenlee with 2.7 assists per game.
- Ingram averages 2.4 made threes per game to pace the Owls.
- Nobody on Florida Atlantic grabs more steals than Kenan Blackshear (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Madiaw Niang (0.8 per game).
Old Dominion vs Florida Atlantic: Last 5 Meetings
Old Dominion leads the past five matchups 3-2 over Florida Atlantic. The Owls have a 3-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Monarchs.
Old Dominion vs Florida Atlantic (Last 5 Games)
- The Monarchs record just 4.3 more points per game (70.2) than the Owls allow (65.9).
- Old Dominion has a 4-0-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when putting up more than 65.9 points.
- Florida Atlantic is 0-2-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall when giving up more than 70.2 points.
- The Owls score an average of 83.1 points per game, 10.2 more points than the 72.9 the Monarchs give up.
- Florida Atlantic is 0-0-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 72.9 points.
- Old Dominion is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 83.1 points.
- The Monarchs have a negative point differential on the season (-21 total points, -2.7 per game), while the Owls have scored 172 more points than their opponents (17.2 per game).
- The Monarchs and the Owls are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (34.1 and 31.6 boards per game, respectively).
- Old Dominion is 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Florida Atlantic is 0-2-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Monarchs and the Owls grab offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (10.2 and 10.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Owls are 0-1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Monarchs are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Old Dominion records an average rebounding margin of +1.6 rebounds per game. Florida Atlantic averages a margin of +five rebounds.