C-USA foes square off when the Old Dominion Monarchs (4-3) host the Florida Atlantic Owls (5-4) at Ted Constant Convocation Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Monarchs are 8-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 135.5 in the matchup.
Old Dominion vs Florida Atlantic Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Old Dominion and Florida Atlantic
Old Dominion and Florida Atlantic Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Old Dominion Leaders
- The Monarchs points and assists leader is Malik Curry. He averages 17.1 points per game and dishes out 4.9 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by Kalu Ezikpe's 7.4 per game.
- A.J. Oliver II averages 1.9 made threes per game to lead the Monarchs.
- Ezikpe averages 1.1 steals and 1.8 blocks per game. Both figures are team-highs for the Monarchs.
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- Jailyn Ingram leads the team in both scoring (15.4 points per game) and rebounding (6.0 rebounds per game).
- Bryan Greenlee has the title of Florida Atlantic assist leader, dishing out 2.8 assists per game this season.
- Ingram connects on 2.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Owls.
- The Owls leaders in steals and blocks are Kenan Blackshear (1.9 steals per game) and Madiaw Niang (0.9 blocks per game).
Old Dominion vs Florida Atlantic: Last 4 Meetings
The Monarchs and the Owls have split their last four matchups 2-2. The Owls have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Monarchs.
Old Dominion vs Florida Atlantic (Last 4 Games)
- The Monarchs score just 4.8 more points per game (70.1) than the Owls allow (65.3).
- When Old Dominion totals more than 65.3 points, it is 4-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Florida Atlantic is 0-2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when allowing more than 70.1 points.
- The Owls average 11.2 more points per game (84.9) than the Monarchs allow their opponents to score (73.7).
- Florida Atlantic is 0-0-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 73.7 points.
- Old Dominion's record is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 84.9 points.
- The Monarchs have been out-scored by 25 points this season (3.6 points per game on average), while the Owls have put up 176 more points than their opponents on the year (19.6 per game).
- The Monarchs and the Owls are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.6 and 31.6 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Monarchs are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Owls are 0-2-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Monarchs average 10 offensive boards per game, -1 rebounds fewer than the Owls.
- The Owls are 0-1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Monarchs are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Old Dominion records an average rebounding margin of +two rebounds per game. Florida Atlantic averages a margin of +5.5 rebounds.