The Oklahoma State Cowboys (4-0) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (1-2) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Gallagher-Iba Arena as 9.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's point total is set at 72.
Oklahoma State vs Oral Roberts Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oklahoma State and Oral Roberts
Oklahoma State and Oral Roberts Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in both rebounds (8.0 per game) and assists (4.3 per game).
- Oklahoma State is led in scoring by Cade Cunningham's 18.5 points per game.
- Ferron Flavors Jr. paces the Cowboys with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Oklahoma State's steals leader is Cunningham, who collects 1.8 per game. Kalib Boone leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
Oral Roberts Leaders
- Max Abmas' strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Golden Eagles scoring and assists leaderboards with 21.0 points per game and 5.7 assists per game.
- Kevin Obanor collects all of the boards and is the Oral Roberts leader in rebounds, grabbing 9.0 per game.
- Abmas leads the Golden Eagles in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.7 made threes per game.
- Abmas leads the Cowboys with 1.8 steals per game and Nate Clover III is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
Oklahoma State vs Oral Roberts: Last Meeting
Oklahoma State vs Oral Roberts (Last 1 Games)
- The Cowboys score just 2.8 more points per game (78.5) than the Golden Eagles allow (75.7).
- Oklahoma State has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when scoring more than 75.7 points.
- Oral Roberts has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 78.5 points.
- The Golden Eagles put up an average of 79 points per game, 12.5 more points than the 66.5 the Cowboys give up.
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, Oral Roberts is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- Oklahoma State has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 79 points.
- The Cowboys have totaled 48 more points than their opponents this season (12 per game on average), and the Golden Eagles have scored just 10 more points than their opponents (3.3 per game).
- The Cowboys and the Golden Eagles rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 41.8 and 38 boards per game, respectively.
- When Oklahoma State earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Oral Roberts is 0-1.
- The Cowboys and the Golden Eagles collect offensive rebounds at about the same rate (10.8 and 11.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Golden Eagles are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cowboys are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Oklahoma State fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +4.3 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Oral Roberts, which averages a margin of -2.3.