The Oklahoma State Cowboys (3-0) are heavily favored (-12.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (0-5) at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The matchup airs on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under set at 67 points.
Oklahoma State vs Oakland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oklahoma State and Oakland
Oklahoma State and Oakland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in both rebounds (8.3 per game) and assists (4.7 per game).
- Oklahoma State's scoring leader is Cade Cunningham, who averages 18.7 points per game.
- Ferron Flavors Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Cowboys, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Bryce Williams leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Kalib Boone collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace the Cowboys.
- The Golden Grizzlies go-to guy, Jalen Moore, leads the team in both scoring (15.2 points per game) and assists (5.0 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Micah Parrish is the Oakland leader with 6.4 rebounds per game.
- The Golden Grizzlies are paced by Zion Young from beyond the arc -- he makes 1.6 shots from downtown per game.
- The Golden Grizzlies leaders in steals and blocks are Moore (2.8 steals per game) and Yusuf Jihad (0.2 blocks per game).
- The 76.7 points per game the Cowboys score are 9.1 fewer points than the Golden Grizzlies allow (85.8).
- When Oklahoma State puts up more than 85.8 points, it is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- In games when Oakland gives up more than 76.7 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Golden Grizzlies' 56.6 points per game are 8.4 fewer points than the 65 the Cowboys allow to opponents.
- Oakland is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it scores more than 65 points.
- Oklahoma State has a 3-0 record overall and an ATS record of 3-0 in games when its opponents score more than 56.6 points.
- The Cowboys have totaled 35 more points than their opponents this season (11.7 per game on average), while the Golden Grizzlies have been out-scored by 146 total points (29.2 per game average differential).
- The Cowboys average 41.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Golden Grizzlies by 9.9 boards per contest.
- Oklahoma State is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Oakland is 1-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Cowboys average 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, -1.5 rebounds less than the Golden Grizzlies.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cowboys are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Oklahoma State fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +two rebounds per game. It's a different story for Oakland, which averages a margin of -11.8.