The Oklahoma Sooners (5-2) are at home in Big 12 play against the No. 9 West Virginia Mountaineers (8-2) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The Sooners are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 144.5 in the matchup.
Oklahoma vs West Virginia Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oklahoma and West Virginia
Oklahoma and West Virginia Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Sooners points, rebounds and assists leader is Austin Reaves. He averages 15.9 points per game and adds 5.1 rebounds and 5.7 assists.
- Brady Manek connects on 2.6 threes per game to lead the Sooners.
- Oklahoma's steals leader is De'Vion Harmon, who grabs 1.6 per game. Manek leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
West Virginia Leaders
- Miles McBride's strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Mountaineers scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.8 points per game and 4.1 assists per game.
- Derek Culver takes the top spot on the Mountaineers rebounding leaderboard, averaging 9.9 boards per game while adding 14.1 points per game.
- The Mountaineers are led by Sean McNeil from long distance -- he knocks down 1.8 shots from downtown per game.
- Nobody on West Virginia grabs more steals than McBride (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Culver (1.1 per game).
Oklahoma vs West Virginia: Last 4 Meetings
Oklahoma has won three of its last four games with West Virginia. In those games against the Mountaineers, the Sooners have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Oklahoma vs West Virginia (Last 4 Games)
- The Sooners record 15.2 more points per game (82.7) than the Mountaineers allow (67.5).
- Oklahoma has a 4-0-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- West Virginia is 0-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when allowing more than 82.7 points.
- The Mountaineers' 74.6 points per game are only 3.7 more points than the 70.9 the Sooners allow.
- West Virginia is 5-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 70.9 points.
- Oklahoma's record is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows more than 74.6 points to its opponents.
- The Sooners have totaled 83 more points than their opponents this season (11.8 per game on average), and the Mountaineers have scored 71 more points than their opponents (7.1 per game).
- The Sooners and the Mountaineers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.3 and 40.3 boards per game, respectively).
- West Virginia is 6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Oklahoma is 1-1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Sooners average 11.4 offensive rebounds per game, -3.5 rebounds less than the Mountaineers.
- When the Mountaineers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 6-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Sooners are 3-0.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Oklahoma records an average rebounding margin of +4.2 rebounds per game. West Virginia averages a margin of +5.7 rebounds.