The Oklahoma Sooners (6-4) host the TCU Horned Frogs (9-4) as 6.5-point favorites after Austin Reaves scored 20 points in the Sooners 63-59 loss to Kansas. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The point total is set at 138 for the matchup.
Oklahoma vs TCU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oklahoma and TCU
Oklahoma and TCU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Sooners points, rebounds and assists leader is Reaves. He contributes 16.3 points per game and adds 5.6 rebounds and 5.1 assists.
- The Sooners are led by Umoja Gibson from long distance. He hits 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Elijah Harkless leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Kur Kuath collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Oklahoma.
- RJ Nembhard takes the top spot on the Horned Frogs scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.8 points and 4.3 assists per game.
- Kevin Samuel collects all of the boards and is the TCU leader in rebounds, grabbing 9.5 per game.
- Nembhard averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Horned Frogs.
- One TCU player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Samuel averages 1.4 steals per game and 2.4 blocks per game.
Oklahoma vs TCU: Last 5 Meetings
The Sooners are 5-0 against the Horned Frogs in the last five meetings between the two teams. In those games against the Horned Frogs, the Sooners have a 2-1 record against the spread.
Oklahoma vs TCU (Last 5 Games)
- The 77.4 points per game the Sooners put up are 9.3 more points than the Horned Frogs allow (68.1).
- Oklahoma has a 6-1 record overall and a 5-0-1 record against the spread when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- TCU is 0-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall when allowing more than 77.4 points.
- The Horned Frogs average just 1.2 fewer points than the Sooners allow (70.6).
- TCU has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
- Oklahoma has an ATS record of 2-2 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.4 points.
- The Sooners have out-scored their opponents by a total of 68 points this season (6.8 points per game on average), and the Horned Frogs have put up only 17 more points than their opponents on the year (1.3 per game).
- The Sooners and the Horned Frogs are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36 and 34.4 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Oklahoma earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, TCU is 1-2.
- The Sooners grab 10.5 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Horned Frogs by 1.3 rebounds per game.
- The Sooners are 3-1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Horned Frogs are 2-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Sooners record an average rebounding margin of +2.1 rebounds per game, and the Horned Frogs average a margin of +1.6 rebounds.