The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (2-3) are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game road slide when they take on the Oklahoma Sooners (3-1) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Lloyd Noble Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 76 in the matchup.
Oklahoma vs Oral Roberts Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oklahoma and Oral Roberts
Oklahoma and Oral Roberts Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Sooners rebounds and assists leader is Austin Reaves. He pulls down 7.0 rebounds and racks up 6.5 assists per game.
- The squad is led in scoring by Brady Manek's 21.5 points per game.
- Manek connects on 4.5 threes per game to lead the Sooners.
- Jalen Hill leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Manek collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace Oklahoma.
Oral Roberts Leaders
- The Golden Eagles go-to guy, Max Abmas, leads the team in both scoring (21.4 points per game) and assists (5.6 assists per game).
- Kevin Obanor collects all of the boards and is the Oral Roberts leader in rebounds, getting 9.0 per game.
- Abmas is tops from three-point range for the Golden Eagles, knocking down 3.8 threes per game.
- The Golden Eagles leaders in steals and blocks are Abmas (1.6 steals per game) and Nate Clover III (1.2 blocks per game).
- The Sooners record 87.2 points per game, 13.6 more points than the 73.6 the Golden Eagles allow.
- Oklahoma is 3-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.6 points.
- Oral Roberts has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 87.2 points.
- The Golden Eagles put up an average of 85.2 points per game, 11 more points than the 74.2 the Sooners give up to opponents.
- Oral Roberts has compiled a 2-2 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 74.2 points.
- Oklahoma's record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 85.2 points to its opponents.
- The Sooners have put up a total of 52 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13 per game), and the Golden Eagles have out-scored opponents by 58 points on the season (11.6 more per game).
- The Sooners average 25.2 rebounds per game, -14.0 boards per contest fewer than the Golden Eagles.
- When Oral Roberts earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Oklahoma is 1-1.
- The Sooners average 7 offensive boards per game, -2.4 rebounds fewer than the Golden Eagles.
- The Golden Eagles are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sooners are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both organizations this season. Oklahoma records a rebounding margin of -0.3 rebounds per game. Oral Roberts averages a margin -0.4 rebounds.