The Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-0) will attempt to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the TCU Horned Frogs (5-2) on Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at Gallagher-Iba Arena as only 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under set at 62.5 points.
Oklahoma State vs TCU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oklahoma State and TCU
Oklahoma State and TCU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Cade Cunningham leads the Cowboys in points and assists. He averages 18.8 points per game while also adding 3.8 assists.
- The squad is led in rebounds by Isaac Likekele's 8.0 per game.
- Cunningham hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Cowboys.
- Bryce Williams leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Kalib Boone collects 1.0 block a game to pace Oklahoma State.
- RJ Nembhard holds the top spot on the Horned Frogs scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.6 points and 4.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kevin Samuel is the TCU leader with 10.8 rebounds per game.
- Francisco Farabello is tops from three-point range for the Horned Frogs, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Samuel owns the top spot on the team in both steals (1.5 per game) and blocks (2.5 per game).
Oklahoma State vs TCU: Last 4 Meetings
Oklahoma State and TCU have a tied 2-2 record in their last four head-to-head matchups. The Cowboys and the Horned Frogs have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Oklahoma State vs TCU (Last 4 Games)
- The 77.3 points per game the Cowboys put up are 13.6 more points than the Horned Frogs give up (63.7).
- When Oklahoma State puts up more than 63.7 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- TCU has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 77.3 points.
- The Horned Frogs' 70 points per game are only two more points than the 68 the Cowboys give up.
- When it scores more than 68 points, TCU is 2-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Oklahoma State has an ATS record of 1-1 and a 2-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 70 points.
- The Cowboys have out-scored their opponents by a total of 56 points this season (9.3 points per game on average), and the Horned Frogs have put up 44 more points than their opponents on the year (6.3 per game).
- The Cowboys average 42.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Horned Frogs by seven boards per contest.
- Oklahoma State is 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. TCU is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Cowboys average 12 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Horned Frogs by two rebounds per contest.
- When the Cowboys grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Horned Frogs are 0-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Cowboys record an average rebounding margin of +6.3 rebounds per game, and the Horned Frogs average a margin of +4.3 rebounds.