Big 12 opponents meet when the Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-3) visit the Kansas State Wildcats (5-6) at Bramlage Coliseum, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Cowboys are 7.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Oklahoma State and Kansas State
Oklahoma State and Kansas State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Oklahoma State Leaders
- The Cowboys rebounds and assists leader is Isaac Likekele. He averages 8.0 rebounds and contributes 3.7 assists per game.
- The team is led in scoring by Cade Cunningham's 19.3 points per game.
- Cunningham is the top three-point shooter for the Cowboys, connecting on 1.5 per game.
- Oklahoma State's blocks leader is Cunningham, who records 0.9 per game. Bryce Williams leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Mike McGuirl has the top spot on the Wildcats scoring and assist lists, tallying 12.3 points and 3.9 assists per game.
- The Wildcats leading rebounder is DaJuan Gordon with 6.6 per game. He also scores 10.2 points per game.
- McGuirl makes a team-high 2.2 three-pointers per game for the Wildcats.
- Gordon is at the top of Kansas State's steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Antonio Gordon leads the squad in blocks with 0.4 per game.
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State: Last 4 Meetings
The Cowboys and the Wildcats have split their last four matchups 2-2. The Cowboys and the Wildcats have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State (Last 4 Games)
- The 78 points per game the Cowboys record are 7.5 more points than the Wildcats give up (70.5).
- When Oklahoma State totals more than 70.5 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Kansas State has recorded a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall in games when it allows more than 78 points.
- The Wildcats' 66.2 points per game are 6.4 fewer points than the 72.6 the Cowboys give up.
- Kansas State has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 72.6 points.
- Oklahoma State has a 4-3 record overall and an ATS record of 5-2 in games when its opponents score more than 66.2 points.
- The Cowboys have totaled 54 more points than their opponents this season (5.4 per game on average), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by 47 total points (4.3 per game average differential).
- The Cowboys average 40.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Wildcats by 8.8 boards per contest.
- The Cowboys are 4-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wildcats are 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Cowboys average 12.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Wildcats by 1.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Cowboys are 3-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wildcats are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Cowboys record an average rebounding margin of +3.5 rebounds per game, and the Wildcats average a margin of +one rebound.