The Ohio Bobcats (4-2) host the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-5) after winning three home games in a row. The Bobcats are heavy favorites by 14.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 132.5.
Ohio vs Northern Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ohio and Northern Illinois
Ohio and Northern Illinois Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jason Preston leads the Bobcats in scoring (18.9 points per game) and assisting (7.4 assists per game).
- The team is led in rebounds by Dwight Wilson's 8.4 per game.
- Ben Roderick hits a team-high 2.9 three-pointers per game for the Bobcats.
- Ben Vander Plas averages 1.7 steals and 0.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Ohio.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- Tyler Cochran leads the team in both scoring (13.8 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- The Northern Illinois leader in assists is Kaleb Thornton with 2.5 assists per game.
- The Huskies are led by Trendon Hankerson from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Northern Illinois' Cochran has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Zool Kueth is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Ohio vs Northern Illinois: Last 3 Meetings
The Huskies lead the last three head-to-head matchups 3-0 over the Bobcats. The Bobcats have beat the spread more often than not against the Huskies, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Ohio vs Northern Illinois (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Ohio games this season, the total topped Tuesday's over/under 21 times (350%).
In 50% of Northern Illinois games this season (3/6), the total points scored was more than Tuesday's over/under of 132.5.
The two teams combine to score 143.8 points per game, 11.3 more than the over/under in this contest.
These two squads surrender a combined 145.9 points per game, 13.4 more than this contest's over/under.
The average total in Bobcats games this season is 152, 19.5 points more than Tuesday's total of 132.5.
In 2020-21, games involving the Huskies have averaged a total of 137.7 points, 5.2 more than the set over/under in this contest.