Jason Preston leads the Ohio Bobcats (2-1) against the Cleveland State Vikings (0-1) after scoring 31 points in a 77-75 loss to Illinois. The Vikings are 6-point underdogs in the game on Sunday, December 6, 2020, which tips off at 2:00 PM ET.
Ohio vs Cleveland State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Preston leads the Bobcats in points and assists. He averages 21.0 points per game while also adding 7.7 assists.
- The team is led in rebounds by Dwight Wilson's 7.0 per game.
- Ben Roderick knocks down a team-high 2.7 three-pointers per game for the Bobcats.
- Ohio's steals leader is Ben Vander Plas, who grabs 2.0 per game. Jalen White leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks a game.
Cleveland State Leaders
- Algevon Eichelberger was solid last season with 14.5 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Craig Beaudion racked up 3.5 assists per game.
- Torrey Patton showed his strength from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.0 three per game.
- Beaudion collected 1.8 steals per game. Eichelberger averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the Bobcats recorded just 0.4 fewer points per game (71.4) than the Vikings gave up (71.8).
- Ohio went 11-0 against the spread and 14-5 overall last season when it scored more than 71.8 points.
- Cleveland State went 8-10-1 against the spread and 2-17 overall last season when giving up more than 71.4 points.
- The Vikings put up an average of 64.2 points per game last year, just 4.3 fewer points than the 68.5 the Bobcats allowed.
- Cleveland State put together a 7-0-1 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 68.5 points.
- Ohio had a 9-12 record overall and an ATS record of 9-6 last season when its opponents scored more than 64.2 points.
- The Bobcats put up a total of 94 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.9 per game), while the Vikings were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 245 total points, -7.6 per game).
- The Bobcats and the Vikings rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 31.7 and 31.8 boards per game last season, respectively.
- The Vikings were 7-3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bobcats were 7-3 when they lost the rebounding advantage
- The Bobcats averaged 7.8 offensive boards per game, -2.1 rebounds fewer than the Vikings.
- The Vikings were 9-4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bobcats were 9-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Ohio recorded an average rebounding margin of +0.5 rebounds per game, and Cleveland State averaged a margin of -1.7 rebounds.